- I use the checking and saving services from the bank. It offers fairly standard rates and do not have any exceptional aspects to them.
- I would rate the service as excellent.
- I have very high satisfaction. As other banks were defaulting over the past two years, DFCU has been able to offer a dividend payment to its customers. Further, as a credit union they didn't engage in risky behavior other banks did through the crisis.
- I believe customer satisfaction is a huge portion. As a credit union, members get to vote on drastic changes affecting the banks service and offerings. As a result, board members usually implement measures that are beneficial to the whole bank community.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Question 4
For the purpose of this question I will use my bank, Dearborn Federal Credit Union.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment